The 46th annual March for Life will be held in at the National Mall, Washington, DC January 18, 2019.
This year's theme is:
PLEASE NOTE: The march will occur even if the government shutdown is not yet resolved.
Currently scheduled to perform or speak are:
- Sidewalk Prophets
- Senator Steve Daines (R-MT)
- Congressman Dan Lipinski (D-IL)
- Congressman Chris Smith (R-NJ)
- State Representative Katrina Jackson (D-LA)
- Ben Shapiro, editor-in-chief of The Daily Wire
- Abby Johnson, founder of And Then There Were None
- Dr. Alveda King, Director of Civil Rights for the Unborn with Priests for Life
- Dr. Kathi Aultman, fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Ally Cavazos, President of Princeton Pro-Life
- Carl Anderson, Supreme Knight of the Knights of Columbus
- Archbishop Joseph Naumann, Chairman of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops Pro-life Activities Committee.
Schedule of Events
January 18, 2019
10:00 a.m. – 11 a.m. The Ben Shapiro Show live recording
11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. Musical opening with Sidewalk Prophets
12:00 p.m. Rally Program
1:00 p.m. March up Constitution Avenue to Supreme Court and Capitol Building
3:00 p.m. After finishing marching:
- Silent No More testimonies outside U.S. Supreme Court.
- Advocate for life to your Representative or Senators
- Visit the March for Life Expo.
You may follow the day's events by visiting the March for Life Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/marchforlife/
EWTN will also offer the following schedule:
5:30pm - Opening Mass at the Basilica of the Shrine of the Immaculate Conception.
9:00am - 3:30pm - March for Life from Washington, DC
How do I get EWTN?
- Check your local cable listings for the EWTN station in your area.
- Go to www.EWTN.com and watch live coverage on their website.
- Visit their FaceBook page: www.facebook.com/ewtnonline